Net Zero Vermont supports community and statewide projects that are aligned with its mission for a low-carbon future. Over the years, NZV has advanced innovative projects that benefit communities and the state as a whole including:
- Local and regional energy plans
- A statewide high-performance schools initiative,
- Community-owned in-pipe micro-hydroelectric systems,
- Solar PV projects
- Award-winning transportation efficiency projects including the Way to Go! School Challenge, and
- The SUSTAINABLE MONTPELIER 2030 Design Competition, the first of a series of projects to help Vermont communities create a shared public vision for how to build a stronger, healthier, more economically vibrant, and sustainable future.
To learn more about a current project or initiative, please click the menu on the left.