Net Zero Vermont supports community and statewide projects that are aligned with its mission for a low-carbon future. Over the years, NZV has advanced innovative projects that benefit people, neighborhoods, communities and the state as a whole including:
- Community engagement projects,
- Local and regional energy and engagement strategies,
- High-performance schools initiative including specific transportation efficiency programs with partners,
- Community-owned in-pipe micro-hydroelectric systems,
- Solar PV projects, solar financing and investments and PPA’s
- Award-winning transportation efficiency projects including the Way to Go! Transportation Challenge,
- Education on and assessment of climate and energy policies, and
- The SUSTAINABLE MONTPELIER 2030 Design Competition, the first of a series of projects to help Vermont communities create a shared public vision for how to build a stronger, healthier, more economically vibrant, and sustainable future.
To learn more about a current project or initiative, click the menu on the left.